To the extent applicable, the Company has adopted the Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (4th Edition) as published by ASX Corporate Governance Council.
The Company has adopted these principles to promote Investor confidence. Please note the principles outlined are only guidelines and are not binding on the Company’s actions or performance.
The Key principles have been outlined below:
- Lay Solid Foundation for Management and Oversight;
- Structure the Board to be Effective and Add Value;
- Instil a Culture of Acting Lawfully, Ethically and Responsibly;
- Safeguard the Integrity of Corporate Reports;
- Make Timely and Balanced Disclosure;
- Respect the Rights of Security Holders;
- Recognise and Manage Risk; and
- Remunerate Fairly and Responsibly.
Further Information may be found in the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (4th Edition).
Below are the Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations :
- Board Charter
- Diversity Policy
- Nomination Committee Charter
- Board Skills Matrix
- Statement of Values
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Whistleblower Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Investor Relations Program
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Remuneration Policies and Practices for Non-Executive and Executive Directors